Saturday, May 05, 2007

Aliens in da house

Moooommmmmm! Look what I found for you in da cabinet! I found some aliens. They wuz trying to come out wif there long skinny arms. Dey were reaching out for me to free dem from da cabinet. Look! Dare is a whole fambly of dem. Can we keep em Mom? Can we?

~Beau Beau da alien potato saver.

Pee Ess. Mom says doze are not aliens. Dey am potatoes wif big eyes! Dat's what yoo get when yoo go on a lo carb diet - fings grow out of yur cabinet. Da length of da long skinny eye fings is dependent on how long yoo been on da no pototoes diet.

15 comments:

  1. Mommy is on the same diet - we better go check for aliens too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaahhhhhhh! ALIENS! I am scairt. Those long skinny eyes look dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Mom eats aliens?!!!

    ~Bombay

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowie kazowie ...
    doze alienz ar creepee! da long skinnee eyez ar terrifyin.
    i'm gointa check mi cabinetz now.
    luv--yer frend hoo iz warnin u to be careful--jh

    ReplyDelete
  5. What the hello is that???? Eeeekkkkk! Run!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. uh oh - mommy keeps potatoes in our house in the same cabinet as our stinky goodness - i better go check! - Miles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:29 PM

    Beau those look very scary to me your brave.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaaaahhh, What da heck is doze! Aliens? Dey look kinda scary, I woodent let dem loose in da howse if I were yoo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep we finks they are aliens too. ~poiland tribe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are funny - they look like toys!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe they wanted to come owt of the cabinet so they cood play wiff yu. The aliens look like they wood make grate hockey pucks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those look like bunny food to me...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh! We're being invaded! My mom found some alien garlic hiding in our refrigerator this weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're very lucky to have seen those, BeauBeau! I think they would be good toys.

    We have some sprouty 'tatoes too but I don't get to see them unless I stick my head in the cabinet when Mom opens the door.

    Your friend
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  15. ha ha ha "fings grow out of yur cabinet" ha ha ha we thought that sentence would end differently....ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete