Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sunday news

Just cleaning up here . It takes a lot to keep these white furs clean ya know. So let me tell you... this mornin' Beau Beau was doin' his usual running frew da house and he ran around da corner and wuz going to do a one point jump from da corner of da kitchen right up to da chair. But guess what happened? He didn't member dat one of my special sleeping in boxes wuz right in da way and he did a twist in mid air, hit da chair and managed to sproing out of da way so he didn't fall in da box. But it still counted as a fall. It was an amazing fing. Mommy gasped and had to gib him all kinds of cuddles. He didn't look hurt an he 'anored me coz he knew he did a stoopid fing. Boys. Dey always trying to show off.
~Angie

15 comments:

  1. We're glad Beau Beau's okay! (We do stuff like that too, sometimes.)

    Thanks for the purrthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls don't do silly stuff like that!!

    Beau beau you should watch where you are going! We are glad you are ok.

    Poppy Q

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha did yoo laff at him? Angie yoo are looking extra sweet and dainty in yer pikchur.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOUNG boys, maybe. I conduct myself with dignity ALL the time. Even if I'm runnign around like my butt's on fire...

    ReplyDelete
  5. great Sunday news update.
    You look very floofy and pretty today

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angie, you look so beautiful!!

    we is glad Beau Beau is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If Beau Beau keeps on doing those amazing air flips you could send him to the circus.
    Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heehee! Boys are very silly! Angie, you look pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beau Beau

    Are you tryin to be an ack-crow-bat?

    I hopes yu diddant hurt anyfing...I woodn't wants any fing to happen to my sweet Beau Beau!

    Angie yu is looking booteefull in da sunbeams.

    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous2:24 PM

    oooh - what gorgeous fluff! Beau Beau, sounds like you did something lots like i did when i tried ta do a runnin' leap inta the Lady's lap an finded out in midair that the lap wuz fulla kitten (KC - when she stayed offur nite wif us last yeer)

    ReplyDelete
  11. We just had to come back and haf anuvver look at yoo sitting there so dainty wiv all that lovely sweet floof

    ReplyDelete
  12. angie, you are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's a real pleasure to meet you. Thank you for your kind and welcoming words. I consider you a friend and am adding you to my list!
    Your friend,
    Frodo

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's an extra-pretty picture of you, Angie ... glad Beau Beau's pretty much all right.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's such a funny story, I actually laughed. I could visualize Beau's expression! I bet he tried to convince you that he meant to do that!

    ReplyDelete