Sunday, April 20, 2008

Dreaming Sunday

It's a dreamin' kinda day today. We am dreamin' of running and playing in dis vineyard in New Zealand, da country where Poppy Q lives.
New Zealand has lots of vineyards although it is probably getting colder there.
Owr beans used this picture for the background for their wedding invitations last May. They really like wine.

We'll leave you with some words about wine to honor poets month:

“The spirit of wine sang in my glass, and I listened with love to his odorous music, his flushed and magnificent song.”
– William Ernest Henly


10 comments:

  1. My peeple like that grape stuff too. Thay are as fussy abowt it as I am abowt catnip! Have a wunnerful spring day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. your beans and my bean wood git along great. mommie lufs wine and there are some really great booteek wineries in our area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Mommie likes wine, too. I do not know why because it smells icky to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Almost makes me thirst for a glass of wine .. !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our Beans like wine too, but when we tasted the glass, it wuz yucky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, my Mommy loves wine too. I am not impressed with it though. Just gimme' the nip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mum drinks that stuff too, happy juice she calls it. Then again she drink old fashions and vodka gimlets too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We has lots of vineyards here and some super wine festivals, as mum says kiwis drink a lot of the stuff.

    My mum is going on a wee holiday soon, and she will visit some vineyards. She will have a drink for your beans!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh and you are right Beau, it is gettin colder here. Mum has put the merino blankie on our bed, and I sleep on it between her knees every night.

    Sweet dreams Beau and Angie.

    ReplyDelete