Sunday, July 24, 2011

Mancat in Trubble



Well efurryone I is in trubble.  If dis looks like I am in jail it is furry close to da truth.  Lately a big furry orange introoder has been coming round my house.  He walks by da windows and says nyah nyah nyah and sticks hims butt rite up to da window - I swear!  He must gets to stay owt all nite while me an Angie has a 8PM curfew in da Summer so I has to jus look out at him.

So, he has been lookin in at me for a while now, and den today I wuz owtside an Mom wuz bizzy on da puter (not bloggin as yoo can see by da sorry amount of posts lately)... an I decided to go find dat orange monster.  I found him way in da next street in da house behind my yard.    Well me and da orange monster wuz in da middle of fistda cuffs when da Mom comes running like a loonatik frew da marsh and da poison ivy an all dat fun stuff to break up owr fight.  I guess she knows what I sound like even miles away cuz I gots such a big mouf!   So da orange boy goes runnin away, and I knows dat big Mom is not happy cuz she is yellin louder den I wuz.  

Next fing I know, I get a free ride alla way back to da howse!  I wuz growlin owt my story to her but she didn't want to hear it at all.  I wuz tryin to tell her to go back and get my nice bloo collar wif da pink (for da ladies) heart wif my name on it.  She was not listening, she wuz growling herself.  Now I am grounded for a loooooong time.  I'm tellin yoo, dat orange monster is BIG trubble.

~Beau Beau

11 comments:

  1. Aw, Beau Beau. Being grounded really stinks. But we bet you scared that big orange monster really bad and he won't be coming around your house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes a Mancat has gotta take matters into his own paws! Drat the Mom...we KNOW you were sorting out that Ornj cat just right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, BeauBeau, we're glad you weren't hurt or lost. You could have chased him out in the street or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMC, sounds like mom is really mad. Best to lay low, be extra cute, and give good luvins. I hope that introoder is gone fur good! Purrs. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure this is not the last that big orange intruder has heard from you, Beau!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes! Our mom says she got in between Annie and another cat once, when she was walking Annie on a leash, and ended up with five puncture marks in her hand and permanent scars. So our mom says that YOUR mom was lucky you didn't redirect your aggression toward her! :-O

    We hope things settle down, Beau Beau, so you can go out again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. holy cows, dude--we're glad you (an' yer mom) are OK! whatta fiasco! we hopes you throwed a good scare inta that orange truder, so he don't come tempt you inta runnin' off again.

    an' don't werry about yer mom groundin' you. she's prolly more mad at herself than she is at you. you're still grounded, fer shure, but we don't fink she's hissed at you--she's not silly enuf to think you could be ennyfing but a cat;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good fer you fer going ta find that nasty orange cat! We hope ya get yer collar back...

    ReplyDelete
  9. We haf introoder kitties at our house too, but we are indoor kitties. You were brave! I'm sorry you gotted in trouble. Hopefully you won't be grounded for too long! I'm glad you weren't hurt in the fight.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Beau Beau what a brave man cat you are! Our Mom also comes running when she hears da fisty cuffs. And then she grabs us and carry us inside, so matter how much we growl. Stay save brave guy. (It's funny, we also have 8 am curfew.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You were very brave BeauBeau. We have an orange introoder too. Do you think it could be the same one? We used to be allowed out in the garden all night cuz we can't get out over the purrison fence, but mum kept hearing us yelling at the introoder, so we have to come in when she goes to bed. He pees and poops outside our purrison fence, so when we go for walks, we hafta pee all over his stink.
    We wish we could hear your mum growling.

    ReplyDelete