Monday, July 25, 2011

Trubble Tuesday

Well kittens, seems like mine trubble did not last long cuz da Dad food man letted me owt alreddy. He let me walk around da house a couple times while he watched me to make sure I didn't take off to find dat Oranj monster. But now Dad is in trubble for un grounding me while mom was away at werk in mew jersey again. While da mommy cat is away da mice will play! Hah!
Da best fing of all is dat mom did find my collar right where she thot it was, at da scene of da Oranj monster attack. Going free da poison ivy one more time was not too much fun for her either but it was worth it to get my pink name tag back.
Wait till we get a picture of da Oranj monster, you will not beleeve how Oranj he is.
Stay tuned.

-beau beau

15 comments:

  1. My mom calls me the little orange monster, but I promise it wasn't me that has been harassing you, Beau Beau! I'm glad your dad sprung you, and that you got your collar back!

    Your orange friend, Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you gotted out of jail and that your mom gotted your collar back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah--I am way glad you are out of jail. I hate being in jail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now not all oranj kitties are bad, just those that stick their, asterisk in your face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad your male human let you have some freedom, Beau! I can't wait to see a photo of the cat you were after!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good fur mom fur gettin your collar back!Dads are always more relaxed on the rules, but my mommy lets me do whatefur i want. Dad says she's spoilt me rotten. Whatefur. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are glad your dad got you ungrounded, after all, you were provoked by the orange monster Lucky you got your collar back too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. heh heh. Dads are such renegade rule breakers! We're glad you got your collar back, and we're on pins-n-needles to see this ORANJ monster!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We sure are glad you got out of jail! Whatever could this oranj monster be???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Dear Beau Beau
    We are glad you are OK and that you aren't grounded anymore.
    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. We're ginger and it wasn't us! How rude he is! We'd hire a dog to frighten him off :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. glad to see you're outta jail; you was provoked, after all! an' we knows yer mom loves you--she DID go after yer collar.

    (not all of us orinch menisses is REALLY menissy! i would cuddle wif you! ---yer bud, nitro)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the banner on your blog. The theme of your blog is also great! exterior painting

    ReplyDelete
  14. That must be so fun! Glad that you're free again. I know sometimes we have to experience those things because our parents love us. Enjoy your day then! Keep posting!

    Switch to electronic cigarettes kalamazoo for better experience. Go to their website at www.thesmokebot.com to experience it now.

    ReplyDelete