Sunday, April 13, 2008

Grammies Birfday

We had lots of company yesterday to celebrate Gramma Wanda's 87th birfday. Efun tho she is 87 years old (is dat older den a squillion years old?) Grammie acts like a young spring chick-hen. Dat's Gramma Wanda (affecshunitly known as GW) in da picshure wif daddy. It was an easy day coz efurryone kep pickin' me up and walking around wif me. It was also a good foodie day when Grammie camed ofur coz dare wuz lots of food dat falled on da floor and I made sure I was a good boy and cleaned it right up. No one stepped on me eifur so it wuz a good day. Mom says I am a furry good social cat. I efun showed efurryone my friend Dottie Da Dot. I chased her around da house while all da fambly watched. Dey were furry impressed dat I could run dat fast.

Angie kep going in and owt of da house an Grammie was furry worried about her. But Angie kept coming back in to see if dare wuz any food she could clean up off da floor. I beat her too it tho.

We hopes we all gets to live to at least 87 squillion years old too. Happy Birfday Grammie.

15 comments:

  1. Oh Beau Beau - we always thought that you were a very social boy! Happy Birthday to GW! She looks wonderful and pretty!
    Good job at catching all of the falling food! I love it when that happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to GW!

    I can tell you're a social boy. It was very nice of you to help clean up the fallen food. Angie, no worrying your grandma! Stay close!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy purrfday to your Grammie. You are a furry good social boy, and furry helpful too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy purrthday to your Grammie!

    Er...Beau Beau, my mum says that by the looks of these last few posts, soon you will be able to join in some good Widebody Wednesday posts like me!

    (SHE said that, NOT ME!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Grammie
    What a beautiful grammie you have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Purrthday to your Grammie, may she have many more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to your Grammie. She is older than my human.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your Grammie had a very happy birthday - I'll bet she did!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOUR GRAMMIE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beau Beau
    We kneu yu wuz furry so-shu-able... yu is always da furst wif a kind werd and sweet smile. Happy purrday to GW and many many more...

    Purrs
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday to your Grammie! She looks fantastic.

    Good job cleaning up the food that fell down, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday to your Grammie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Izzint it fun to show off for kompnee? I bet you made GWs day even more speshul. You a good kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday Wanda!!!
    We have plenty of food and drink at our party - so come on over with Gramma to celebrate! The party has started!!!
    Karl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Belated Birthday to your Grammie!

    ReplyDelete