Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dancing Together

I'm still being nice an finking bout Valentine's Day. Now wait a minute. I'm tryin to show yoo how too dance. I'm da mancat an I make da moves ferst. Yoo just wait fur a second an I'll show yoo what to do. Mommmmm! She's starin at me kinda funny like! Ut oh. Hey Angie we am aposed to be having fun. Hold yur paw up an don't try an scratch me.
Whoa! Get dat big furry paw outta my face. Back off Angie -- I'm aposed to take da lead here.
Ok if yoo want to lead yoo can. I give.

~Beau Beau

15 comments:

Busby and Raymond said...

Hilarious! We love the expressions on your face Beau Beau! Angie definitely wants to lead!

One Cats Nip said...

hehehehehe Angie is definitely the Alpha here

Teri and the cats of Furrydance said...

Looks a little bit like a tango, very passionate!

Daisy said...

Dancing can be a little bit hard if you do not know the steps!

Eric and Flynn said...

Might be better for you if you let Angie lead. We've heard the ladycats like to get their own way.

Max said...

=sigh=

Girls.

Whatcha gonna do? They're always determined to win...

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I think that is an interesting dance. I bet Gemini and I do that too!

Pierro said...

I like that.
Dancing looks fun!
BeauBeau you are a really good boy, I think. It is good to let Angie have her way


bonk

Monty Q. Kat said...

You were being nice, too.

The Crew said...

Sometimes sisters can be very pushy. Tipper does that to me, too.

George

ABBY said...

Smart Man Beau Beau!

purry purrs
Abby

Derby said...

No dancing, just chasing.

Charlemagne and Tamar said...

You're a sweet guy, Beau Beau. A true gentleman always lets the lady have her way.

Charlemagne and Tamar

T said...

omc too cute! what a patient kitty kat!

sanjeet said...

Looks a little bit like a tango, very passionate!
data entry india