Friday, February 19, 2010

Getting Ready for da Weekend

I'm taking a nice long nap today to get ready for da weekend when da beans are home.
I don't like cushy beds. I like boxes and I finally found one dat fits just right. Cardboard keeps me nice an warm. Mom buys me all kinds of kitteh beds an I won't go in any one of dem. We recycle dem to da church fair or to da Humane Society cuz Beau Beau already gots his own bed he sleeps in. So when I am not sleepin in dis little box den I go sleep in da big bed in between da pillows. Works for me.

~Purrs, Angie

8 comments:

  1. I don't like any bought kitty beds either. I will sleep on any towels, bath mats, old blankets, people beds, the floor, the bench - anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is a great box. I actually LOVE beds when they purchase them for me. The challenge is getting them to sit them where I like them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh and here I was thinking you got in the box to get ready to be shipped over to my place for the weekend....silly me hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. That box looks like it was made for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's like the perfect box. I hope you get to keep it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That box is just the right size for you. I like boxes too.
    Flynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowww that looks like a great comfy box!!!
    I would love it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. . The challenge is getting them to sit them where I like them...
    data entry india

    ReplyDelete