Thursday, February 19, 2009

Finally Friday

Hey! A girlcat has got to get some blog time too yoo know! I been helpin Mommie pack an I been purrin an tryin to keep da stress level down aroun here. Now I gots ta say dat all dese boxes am gettin a little owt of control. But at least I haf a place to hide owt from da beau beau maniak. He has been goin a leetle crazy on me an jumpin on me an bitin me an Mommie has to keep pullin us apart. Yoo wait till we get to da new howse. Mom told me bout a place I can hide owt so he won't find me. Hah! So dare Beau Beau!
Plus now dis weekend da collij girl am home to pak up too. I am helpin' her an I will manij da movin of her stuffs into her room. It's da least I could do fur my hyuman sisfur.

~Angie

14 comments:

  1. That is very nice of you to do for your Mom. What a good cat you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard work movin'. Yur doin' a good job though. We's STILL helpin' Momma unpack!
    ::purrs::
    ~Meeko & Kiara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek, Blogger ate my comment!

    Anyway, I said you're a good girl for helping your mom pack. I bet she appreciates it a whole lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a very very sweet girl Angie~!
    I am so glad your mommy has you around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, packing and moving can make you a little crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a very good helper Angie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're being furry helpful Angie!! (and you're furry beautiful too!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yoor a furry good helper Angie, it seems da stress is getting to Beau Beau...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Angie, you are looking very beautiful!

    I know just how you feel, because Harley is always trying to chase me and jump on me and bite and play real rough.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Angie you are such a helpful kittie. Don't get stressed out, it will all be OK.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Angie yoo am as booteefull as yoo is helpful...

    purrs
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yep, one good thing about the m-word is sometimes you wind up with fun places to play and hide. But man, all the work involved just GETTING there. I hope you're being paid in crunchy treats.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Angie, You're a good help!

    ReplyDelete