Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mancat Monday

I found mine spot up here an I'm not coming down. I'm tired of playin wif all dese boxes. It am too much stimyoolashun fur me. A box here, a jump dare, in one box, owt of anofur box. Cleanin up da mess dat mom leaves behind, sneezin from all da dust. What's a mancat to do???
Plus -- shhhhh don't tell anyone but I can't figure owt how to get down from here.So, no Mommie, I'm not comin' down to help yoo wif anymore of dem boxes. An don't yoo try an make me.

~Beau Beau (are we there yet?)

11 comments:

  1. Oh dear! I hope it's almost all over and you can relax soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good high place to snoopervise from BeauBeau. Hope you can get down before you move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is great place to hang for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stay up there...looks like you got a good view of everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is nice to have a safe place to be with all of the chaos. Did you get your foods up there?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it will be end very soon~!!
    Just cost a little more time, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, yoo is way up high! We haf one of dem and none of us haf ever been up on top!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm...that's a fine place to be, except there's no litter box. At some point *someone* has to tell a person so they can get you down before you asplode...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowie! You got way up high! It looks like a good snoopervising spot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks like a perfect perch to keep an eye on all of those boxes from! Hopefully you can get down from there though - or you might miss out on dinner!! :O

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dats a great perch up there Beau. You can watch the beans work up a sweat.

    ReplyDelete