Monday, November 02, 2009

Mancat Monday

Bet yoo never saw a mancat sniffin flowers before did ya? Now don't fink dis is a daily fing I do, sniffin' flowers. Dis flower happens to be a cat mint plant just like da real fing, only better. Mommie put dis flower in da vase an I could not help myself an I kept smellin it an gettin all smiley an stuff. I started actin' all un mancatly like. Dis stuff wuz potent I tell ya!

See how it made me look all google eyed?

Den I had a laffin fit! Efurryfing wuz sooooo funny! Whut wuz yoo doin? bwhahahah! Yoo look funny mommie! bhhwhhahaha!

Den Mommie tooked da flower owt of da house. I guess she wuz worried I would rub myself all ofur dat vase efun more an break it. Bhahhahahaha!

~Beau Beau

14 comments:

  1. Awww Beau, you were having yourself such a good time. I guess you like them herbs huh? I love your google eyes and your laffin fit - you are sooo funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beau Beau, you made me laugh out loud!
    I love your smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! You wuz really enjoying that nippy plant weren't you. Nip makes me go googly eyed and silly too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those eyes ARE the googliest ever! Our mewmie likes mint more than catnip, especially in something called Mojitos...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way cool! That's a lovely plant and I bet it was way way fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are the googliest eyes we have seen in a while. Our mewmie likes mint better than catnip, especially in something called a Mojito...

    ReplyDelete
  7. We'd be afraid of rollin' off of the island that you were on!
    :;purrs::
    ~Meeko & Kiara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beau Beau...we're sniffing catnip today too! It's pretty good! Sometimes when mom puts flowers out we don't just sniff them, we try to eat them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Real mancats can sniff flowers and appreciate them for being all aromatic and bite worthy. But that one...dooood...I WANT THAT ONE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is so nice that you humor your mom so much. Yes, it was probably a good idea that she took the vase away.
    Caesar used to love things until they broke...


    purrrrs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beau Beau
    Yoo look like yoo is enjoyin dat flower a hole LOTS!

    We like yur noo countertops...

    purrs
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  12. BeauBeau you look very mellow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have very special taste, Beau Beau~!
    I don't smell flowers~! The odor is too strong, but you are very different~! You are unique! You look just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Why din't yoor mom just take da flower outta da vase and GIVE IT TO YOO! Yoo were really enjoying it and dat's what purrty flowers is for.

    ReplyDelete