Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter Sunday

I think of the garden after the rain;
And hope to my heart comes singing,
At morn the cherry-blooms will be white,
And the Easter bells be ringing!  ~Edna Dean Proctor, "Easter Bells"


Happy Easter to efurryone celebrating today.  Da beans may not be haffing ham, so we am going to eat more  stinky goodness instead.  If'n yoo has any xtra ham can yoo send it my way?  I did get to eat some yummy ham pie yesterday so I am happy wif dat.  Mom looooves ham pie, pizza gain, whatever yoo wants to call it.  It's ham and eggs and cheese and some other meats dependin' what da fambly favrit food is.


12 comments:

  1. Happy Easter !!!!!!!!!!
    Purrs Tillie & Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter!!

    The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beau Beau and Beautiful Angie

    Have a furry hoppy Easter!

    >^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^<
    Abby Ping Jinx Boo Gracie
    purrin
    xoxox
    ~ManxMnews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter! I haf some extra ham, I will send it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter from alla us at The Katnip Lounge!

    We will be over to sample some ham pie, it sounds DELISH. Do you have enough for 13?

    ReplyDelete
  7. (\ /)
    ( . .)♥
    c(”)(”) Hoppy Easter Furriends! ♥˙·٠•●♥

    Luna & Zulu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Easter! I hope you find some ham!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Easter, come on over, we have leftover ham!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Easter! We haf lots of ham left!

    ReplyDelete