Monday, December 11, 2023

Holiday fun and Aunt Jeanne Visit




 Auntie Jeanne has been visiting us and we have had a great week. That's me, Teaghan, on the table (gasp!), and then sucking up, cuddling up with AJ while watching tv in my usual spot on the couch. Tommy also made sure she knew that she was sleeping on his bed and tried to get in there and sleep with her at night too. As soon as she would leave the room we both would run in there and check out what she was doing, get in her luggage, put our furs back on the covers, etc. 

We will have a busy day putting our furs and stinky back all over the room once she goes home. Thanks for the visit Auntie Jeanne!

Holiday cards will be coming out very soon!

Purrs,

Teaghan and Tommy


9 comments:

  1. What fun to have visitors, 'specially when they come with "loving paws", tho I admit to being on the shy side, mine Mommy is trying to work with me to get over that. Your AJ sounds really nice to not mind your fur-addition to her bed covers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two had a great visit with your Aunt Jean and then to fix the bedroom back to your needs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chaplin: "Belly rubs! Nice!"
    Oona: "Oona likes to run to greet visitors and collect pets, too!"
    Charlee: "Visitors?! 🙀 If anyone needs me I will be under the couch so leave me alone."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like Auntie Jeanne loves you and much as the two of you love her. That's purrfect.

    Have a purrfect day and week. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely to have a visitor, and an extra pair of hands for scritches and cuddles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure you two were having a big old time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fun visit. XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what a wonderful visit you had with with Aunt Jeanne! XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Visits are fun, I'm glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete