Saturday, March 09, 2024

Caturday Art with the Ts and NightCafe

Saturday Caturday Art Day

Continuing on the theme of "two cats eating fish by the seashore" here are a few that I did recently in NightCafe  


"Hey T, is this the appetizer? There is not as many fish as there used to be in the order." It used to be 9 fishies, then next time it was 7, now it's 5 and it costs more green papers too!

"I shoulda ordered the whole fish instead of the salad. I guess you got that cause yoo have a bigger paw to eat it with." 😹

"Does this taste fishy to you?" 

"These fishies are so fresh dey are jumpin' off da plate!"

This one should be clickable to bring you to NightCafe if you would like to see the prompt that created this.  I really like how the background came out and it's inspiring me to do a real painting like it. 

One of these days I will attempt to actually do my own painting of Tommy and Teaghan. I'm thinking I will start with a pastel to work out the shapes then go on to an acrylic painting. Wish me luck!  Have a fun artsy Saturday y'all! xo

Purrs and love,

Brenda, Tommy and Teaghan




16 comments:

  1. Tommy and Teaghan you are so right about the price of fishies and shrimpies and more. Your art looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NightCafe never does that well for us. Yours are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I find that the better output depends on the preset used along with the prompt.

      Delete
  3. Those have all turned out well. I find that Night Café adds an extra leg sometimes or a random tail somewhere in the picture. They are much better on the eyes now. When I first started using it the eyes looked "dead" so I always deleted them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes! One of those that I did created a mini cat on the plate instead of the fish! And it's terrible with hands/fingers/toes/paws.

      Delete
  4. Dearest Brenda, Tommy and Teaghan,
    That looked great and also the story was very well written.
    Sad fact too about food costing more green paper...
    Hugs,
    Mariette + Kitties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Ts like it better because we stay home lots more now and eat dinner with them. :-)

      Delete
  5. I love these, and your captions too (especially the first one!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love these - and wish you good luck with the actual painting. Yes, We were horrified last week, when placing an order with the Pet Shop, to see how much the price of food has risen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why we supplement with real chicken. We bake a chicken breast bone in, every few days and that's to supplement their other food. Chicken has at least come down in price very recently.

      Delete
  7. t and t, even if ewe both had 49,103 fizhez a peace, ewe wood still knot haz enuff fizhez :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charlee: "That's some very fresh fish you've got there!"

    ReplyDelete