Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Tommy and his plants

Tommy:  Hi y'all! We have been a little bizzy doing a lot of nothing lately. As you can see I have taken over the dining room table. Mom says if I stretch out end to end I can reach both sides of the table. I can do this because she took the orchids off the middle of it. Now I can be the center piece! 
As far as the plant scenario, you know how I like my tunnel time with the "fake" snake. Now here we have a real "snake" plant. Somehow I got blamed for a big piece of it that has broken off.  Just because I run back and forth watching the squirrels and the rabbits out there doesn't mean it was me. The rabbit WAS eating all the cucumber plants out there and I was trying to scare him away. That's all. That's a good thing right?

Tommy's the centerpiece

Back in my sunny spot.

I don't know how that got like that

 Purrs,

Tommy (and Teaghan)


8 comments:

  1. you gotta watch out fur those snake plants, they may just drop a limb fur goin' alive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tommy — how can they blame YOU?!
    Your body makes a purrfect centerpiece I must say and for scaring that rabbit you had to take action.
    Big hugs,
    Mariette + Kitties

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make a lovely centrepiece, Tommy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job keeping an eye on those critters outside, Tommy. That snake plant is just being dramatic, we think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are big like our Mikey was. When he sat on the table, he stretched from end to end just like that.

    Those plants are hard to kill, it takes real talent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang, you really have been busy! You sure look happy on your private table.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chaplin: "These things happen! For instance, whenever there's a pineapple here, the green spiky stuff on the end mysteriously gets all chewed to pieces."
    Charlee: "Uh-huh. 'MYSTERIOUSLY'."

    ReplyDelete