Saturday, December 03, 2022

Caturday Art - Light with Tommy

 


Tommy:  Mom what did you do to me? I'm all lighted up! Am I a lightworker? 

Mom:  You can be a lightworker if you want to Tommy and help other kitties :-).  

Our favorite app for fun stuff with photos is PS Express. Its pretty easy to use and keeps us in the iphone ipad loop. I take tons of photos with my iphone so it's a simple to use photo enhancer, removes backgrounds, and there are lots of quick options for themes and to make a quick instagram post with words, etc. I like the overlay effect with lights, bokeh and things like that to "prettify" pics like the one that I did here with Tommy's photo. It's L10 in the overlay section. I also lightened him up a bit before so he has an overall light effect. 

Hope you like Tommy's light look! 


11 comments:

  1. Tommy, I think there's a song "you light up my life" and right now that's what you are doing fur us kitties. I like your new header and the angels with halos. Precious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tommy today you are the star of the show!!!
    I love the pose
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Tommy looks so ethereal with the points of light. It looks like he's inhabiting his own purrsonal snowfall. Very handsome, too, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely all lit up, Tommy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love this artwork of you, Tommy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely! That's a beautiful effect, Tommy. You look pawsome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. tommy, how yoo doin???? MOL, (joey tribiani)

    ReplyDelete