Saturday, February 25, 2023

Caturday Art Two Red Haired Tabbies go to the beach

 Caturday Art


How in the heck did we get here?
Artwork created in Dream by Wombo
This photo painting was created using the prompt: two red tabbies go to the beach and one of their photos. I don't remember what style I picked for it.

I had fun a while ago when I first started playing around with the AI Art in Dream by WOMBO.  I'm a little obsessive when it comes to online stuff, games, etc. That's why I have to be careful with online games or now, online art! :-)  A few days of obsessively creating these dream cards and I had to put that to rest so I could get working on my other art projects. It did give me some ideas on how to start to paint some pictures of Tommy and Teaghan. I am a watercolor artist and haven't even tried yet because I've been intimidated by all the white shadows in their fur. Now that I have played around with this AI art somewhat, I think I can use more vibrant colors and/or do some abstract paintings of them instead of trying to paint them exactly as they are.  

This AI art is easy to do, fun, and relaxing and a lot come out really interesting. Some day you'll be seeing a real painting from me instead of these dream cards.

Come see more art at the Caturday Art blog hop! 


Purrs and xo,
Tommy, Teaghan, and the Mom Brenda



15 comments:


  1. First of all Double T's happy 6th Meow Day
    I love the gingers on the beach be sure to use sunscreen
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool art. I see a lot of people using the AI art. I wish I knew how.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMC! Love the art! TW is also addicted to AI. She uses all my credits every day. I have to go back and look at some of your other AI art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We really love how that art turned out! We'll have to give that AI art a try at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really beautiful art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mama's an artist, too, and would love to see your watercolors! I think she needs some practice with those....

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMC, mew guys that art is absolutely incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neat pic! Some AI apps are better with animals than others. I haven’t tried that one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charlee: "We are all in favor of AI cats going to the beach instead of us. The beach has too much water for our tastes!"
    Chaplin: "Not to mention sea lions!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL we agree! We sent the AI versions of us instead of getting wet. Naaassssty things in that water, bitey things. We'll stay home thank you. :-)

      Delete
  10. Art should be fun. I like doing pencil sketches but since getting my iPad I do most of my artwork on it using the Procreate app. Sometimes I'll even run my illustrations through an app that creates painting-like images, Brushstrokes. It's amazing what you can do with technology. You mentioned that you paint. Do you take part in Rain's Garden and Kitchen's Thursday Art Dates? I've been apart of this community for a long time but much of last year I was absent from the scene and am getting myself back into participating every other week. I love being creative! Thanks for visiting my latest Maine photo memories series. Have a wonderful not-so-wordless Wednesday! ;)

    ReplyDelete