Saturday, March 04, 2023

Saturday Caturday Art - More AI Dream

Caturday Saturday Art

Today's Caturday art features a group of AI artwork dream of Cats Playing Cards made in Dream by Wombo. First, I used one of the Ts photos as the uploaded image that it uses as a reference. You can choose weak, normal, or strong for the influence of the photo on the creation. Normally I use weak for the influence and let it do more of the creating.

Next I used the prompt words "two red and white tabby cats playing cards" for some of these.  I also tried "two red and white tabby cats Gypsy reading cards" and it produced the cat woman card reader with red hair and white clothes. Funny!  Notice too that the cards in the image are not exact 52 deck of playing cards. There is just enough to let your mind imagine what cards they are.  

My choice for Art Style was different every time and this is where it gets confusing. I'm starting to recognize the style of some of them and have some favorites like Abstract, Realistic, Unrealistic, and Flora and Flora v2. They are the ones I need to write down when I pick them for future reference. I also need to add in the exact steps I used although they will always come out differently. Also, I use my computer and the browser to create these, not the app. I believe with the app you have ads pop up. It's pretty smooth with the browser version and I just save the images to a folder. 

Lastly, there is an option in Dream to purchase your creation or others as a canvas print. So if you create something really beautiful you can have a nice piece of canvas artwork. Pretty nice!   





We are joining Athena Cat Goddess for the blog hop #Caturday Art here:



9 comments:

  1. They have all turned out looking lovely. My favourite is the cats around the table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool art, but your kitties are much cuter than the AI makes them look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's all some really cool art, impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those came really cool. It's nice when the images come out how they're intended.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are nice. My results with AI have been very inconsistent. I don’t think it is intelligent after all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are all furry cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that is furry nice! I like that!

    ReplyDelete