Sunday, April 02, 2023

Sunday Selfie with Tommy

 How not to do a selfie with Tommy:



What da heck kind of selfie is this? Hrmphff You trying to get a picture of my butt?!  And you messed up the furs on my back. My heart and T shape is all weird. Let me down! 

Have a fantastical Palm Sunday. 

Another Dream Ai artwork - its interpretation of a cross using the art style synthwave and a photo of mine with pink azaelas. 


We are pawticipating in Sunday Selfies. To link up go here: The Cat on My Head



15 comments:

  1. My, that does look rather convoluted! BUt you got a result which is far more than Mrs H would have, mainly on account as I wont be picked up :)
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay Tommy, we can see your face in the mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a Mommy/Tommy selfie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww..cute selfies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We wanted to thank you for visiting and your kind words for my bro Izzy. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tommy, you tried…too bad your human failed! MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mommy + Tommy = an ussie? Wel, you still look handsome, Tommy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow now that looks a titanic struggle with furry fun. * grin * I hope next week's selfie is not such a struggle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charlee: "Ooh, the trick mirror selfie! That's some high-level selfie magic right there!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. we bee on free wi fi two day !!!

    sew stoppin bye with paste N coppee

    with easturr greetinz and NOE BURD

    happee fun day hippee hoppee :) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are great, Tommy. I like that first one best because I can see up your nose! ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete