Sunday, April 16, 2023

Sunday Selfies with Tommy

Hi Y'all! This is Tommy today. I has a few different Sunday selfies for you from different angles. I hope yoo like them.
 
First, take a good look at me upside down. You can see my nose holes. 


This next one is a sort of side profile. Mine furry ruff came back out today. It must be because the dad turned off the air thingy and my furs are all puffed up.


This one is my dreamy look. I'm dreaming of mine second breakfast. Hah!

And lastly, The Paw. My loooongg paw. I was inspired by a post from a while ago from Brian and Kiki of Brian's Home.  :-) Go ahead you may kiss the paw...  MOL!


 Enjoy your Sunday effurryone!

XO Tommy

We are joining the Sunday Selfie blog hop at The Cat on My Head. Come along!



12 comments:

  1. Tommy, these are such creative selfies! We especially loved the one with your long paw! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will happily smooch that paw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dee mum must kiss dee paw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are lovely selfies. You have very clean nose holes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A paw worthy of dreaming of. And a most dreamy selfie too!
    Have a suitable worshiped and floofy week.
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are all so good Tommy, your furs are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:10 PM

    Oh, We will definitely kiss your royal paw, Tommy. We love all your selfies - especially the Upside Down one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, that was Us - the J-Cats.

      Delete
  8. Tommy, mommy calls those pin holes!!! And she loves them. Love yours as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha, we love the peering up the nose holes thing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovin' all the up close and purr-sonal today (sorry, you keep coming into our mailbox SO...OOO late).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are ust too cute.

    ReplyDelete