Monday, January 29, 2024

Awww Monday with the Ts tunnel

We took a little break last week becuz the Mom was trying to make some art of her own and she ran out of creative juice.  And she's a procrastinator (is that like a furminator?) and she has a deadline to write a story about us for a local magazine in the development where we lives in NC. Dad said to just take one of our stories from here. Yeah, I think we could do that.


Teaghan took over MY tunnel! Pbbbt!

I put my nose on it first!

Have a fun Awww Monday efurryone!


 Purrs, 
Tommy and Teaghan XO


12 comments:

  1. Excellent talk Tommy—love your picture as well.
    No doubt you have forgiven Teaghan for taking over your tunnel.
    Hugs,
    Mariette + Kitties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun tunnel. You are cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlee: "Maybe you could each take one arm of the tunnel and then the third arm could be like the lobby?"
    Oona: "IT'S THE WHOLE TUNNEL OR NOTHING!!!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MOL! That's right Oona! It's the WHOLE tunnel or nuttin! xo ~Tommy

      Delete
  4. Oh what fun toy for you sweet kitties ~ hugs,

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had a playmate so I could ask my mom together me a Y shaped tunnel like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It used to be "first come first serve" and it seems one of you has revived it, mol. It looks to be a tunnel of fun! Precious

    ReplyDelete
  7. That tunnel looks like fun. You could have an arm each and still have one spare.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mine Mommy got me a tunnel once but I refused to go in it or through it, I much prefer my tents. PS hope when your Mommy publishes here "story" bout you she'll share a LINK with all of us so we can read it, that's an exciting thing, you'll be famous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You two celebrities are sure having some tunnel fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tunnels are fun, I hope there's room to share.

    ReplyDelete
  11. TT…doez each end oh yur tunnel leed two a
    seekrit loe cayshunz ‼️πŸŸπŸ’™ that wood bee
    total lee awesum 😺😺 kinda like a mizz tree πŸ™€

    ReplyDelete