Sunday, December 27, 2009

Got Beer?


Beau Beau: Yoo finks da beans are plannin a big party or somefin? I gonna stay rite here an push owt da beers to dem. I'll be Beau Beau da Beertender. Bwhahahahaha!
Hey, I wonner if dat lady wif da shirt dat looks like me gonna be there?
Mom: No Beau Beau, they are busy but maybe someone else will be nice like her an let you warm up the chair for them.
BB: Do I get to drink some niptini's while I am beertending?
Mom: Sorry, not while you are on beer duty. Maybe you can teleport over to a party after you are finished here. Remember the party is not until New Year's Day.
BB: Yoo mean I gotta sit here all week an watch da beer?
Mom: I think the beer will be fine where it is. I think it's going to be a long week at home with you. We'll have lots of fun all week ok?
BB: Yayyyyy! Twirls, spins, slaps me high five! Mom is gonna be home wif us! Yayyyy! It am gonna be a great week. I haf lots of games we can play and yoo can take some naps wif us an we can play some more, an yoo can feed us all day!

13 comments:

  1. You're going to have a great week, BeauBeau. But don't try to sample the beer before the party, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great week ahead. Who knows? With all the college bowl games on this week, they may need to go get more beer before Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will make a great beertender BeauBeau, but your Beans should get some niptinis in for any one who doesn't like beer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's going to be some party--you'll have a lot of snoopervising to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're gonna be a great beertender, Beau Beau!! But your mom's right...no drinking on the job, okay??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beau Beau, you can teleport here to the Lake to bar tend for our Momma and Daddy anytime you want to, and we cann play THOE too! Have a wonderful week with your Mom, okay?
    Purrs and headbutts,
    Sabrina, Sam and Simon

    ReplyDelete
  7. You get a mom week? You are lucky. I think you will be a good beer tender.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun with your mom Beau, and maybe leave the beer there. I am sure the visitors will be grateful for some furs in their drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha....great shot of the Coors light cat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, canned stupid drinks. That means amusement for the kitties as they watch the people get stupider and stupider...

    No beer here, though. My people are lame. But stupid enough without the help, I think...

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's going to be a wonderful week! Our Mom is home too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous1:34 PM

    Good spot! Get drunk!

    ReplyDelete