Sunday, December 06, 2009

Typing and Twittin


Hey Angie! Dat yoo in da 'puter? What yoo doin' in dare? Yoo been sucked into virchool reality? Let me get typin quick so I can get yoo owt. No easy Sunday for me today. I gots lots of puter werk to do to catch up on an see furriends. Plus it seems like da werld will end if I do not join up on somefin called facepaint. And we gots to figger owt how to twitter so I can sound like a bird an mom says we need a Twittertary so I am going to take dat job fur her. Anyone needs a Twittertary?
~Beau Beau

7 comments:

  1. It's a lot to keep up. Mommy feels kinda' dumb most of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we have a hard time keeping up with all the happenings in the virtual world!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Facebook is fun, but I just don't get Twitter. I have an account, but I hardly ever go there because it's just too confusing. Lots of kitties on FB, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mum got us a Facebook account a while back and she is totally confuddled by it so doesn't go there. She won't let us tweet either cuz she sez our blog takes up all her time now.We hope you can type fast enuff to get Angie out of there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is a whole lot to keep up with. I hope I don't get bumped for Farmville!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're too chatty to tweet, they only allow you a certain amount of letters and we always exceeded the limit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm, facepaint? Not sure about that one. Twittering and tweeting, mum says we will leave that for the birds. Mum says I can blog, that is it. (mum does facebook, says that is her space, I get a blog.)

    ReplyDelete