Monday, January 16, 2023

Awww Monday Teaghan gets her Furs Combed

Awww, I'm so happy I get my food Daddy to give me a brushing. This is our new routine. I go tell him it's time for my daily combing to keep my furs beeeutiful. With all this fur I need him to do this. Tommy is waiting for his turn as you can see his tail next to my chair. Some days the amount of fur that comes off the comb is big enough to look like a newborn kitten! Oh my cod.  Better to keep us combed so we don't yak up a big one. Hahaha!


Wait your turn Tommy!

Make sure you get my pantaloon furs!  Hah!

Thanks Daddy you doing a great job! :-) 
Purrrrs and xo, Teaghan

We are joining Comedy Plus for the Awww Monday Blog Hop:


13 comments:

  1. That is great you enjoy getting brushed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, daddy is doing a great job indeed. It's so important to keep your furs beautiful.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. da mum combz me at leest once a week and yes, doin da pantaloonz iz a must!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have beautiful furs. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smart to brush the kitties- makes them happy and you happy also since there won't be any furr balls to clean up! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job Dad ~ sweet kitty photos ~ Xo

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She seems to like that,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your daddy is doing a great job. You have lovely pantaloons.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sure were enjoying that brushing time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet that felt good, Teaghan!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Charlee: "I have pantaloons too! Hey, Dada! Maybe I need a brushing!"
    Chaplin: "Me too!"
    Lulu: "Me three!"
    Java Bean: "You long-furred critters have fun with that. I'll be taking a nap."

    ReplyDelete
  12. We bet that feels real nice, eh Teaghan?

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look like you're really enjoying having your fur brushed. My Pinkie has a hissy fit whenever I try to brush her.

    ReplyDelete