Sunday, November 13, 2022

Sunday Selfie - Tommy

 


It was a bit of a tussle but I managed to get a selfie with Mom. This is my famous one eyed stink eye view.  Part of her is not showing but it was not bad for my first selfie in a long time.  We didn't want to show too much of the house in this selfie cuz we are still working on the other parts of our moving from Connecticut to North Caroliney series of blog posts. 

Teaghan was sleeping in this Sunday so we didn't include her.  Maybe next Sunday she can put her own selfie in. 


13 comments:

  1. I think you did very well. And what we see, including the ol' stink eye, looks very good indeed. All the best things in life are worth revealing slowly ;)
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very good one eyed stink eye selfie, Tommy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tommy, and thanks for stopping by our blog and commenting. We all looked at your pictures, and we can't tell you and Teaghan apart. Are you identical twinsies? XOX Xena, Lucy, Chia and Riley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those kitty stink eyes. I gotta since I get a lot of them! Beautiful nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a beautiful eye. Nothing stinky about it. No sirree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seeing part of you is better than seeing none of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice stink eye selfie, Tommy. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done. I need to practice mine. I was too glad to see Mommy again.

      Delete
  8. Nice eye selfie, Tommy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. TIMMY! You look perfect. But I'm a curious girl cat and wanna know/see the whole Tommy!

    ReplyDelete

  10. TOMMY! You look perfect. But I'm a curious girl cat and wanna know/see the whole Tommy! Why not vome over and scratch my new rug with me. Bring Teagan.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh and Mommy said it was cold in Charlotte when she and her frend left to come home to TN Sunday morning. But we sure enjoyed not being rained on so badly was we were alllllll the way to Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete