Sunday, November 27, 2022

Sunday Selfie(s) of Tommy

Hey it's me, Tommy! I get to have a Sunday selfie again this week. I asked the Mom to help me again this week so we could get more than one eye in. I don't know what she was thinking! Look what she did. Hey - my face is higher than my butt you know.  Finally at the end we got another one but it's still only one eye! Maybe by next week I can figure out how to get both mine eyes in. 

Plus the final part of the move story, Part IV, is supposed to be coming this week too.  Check back and read the rest of the story and we will show you where our favorite spots in the house are.

Purrs, Tommy 






 



8 comments:

  1. They are all lovely selfies of the different parts of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tommy! I’m sure you’ll get the hang of this selfie thing soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tommy, that was fun! We got to see many parts of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That close up of your profile is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are gorgeous and totally smoochable!

    ReplyDelete