Friday, October 20, 2006

Can I go?

Can I go with you Mom, can I? I'm trying to fit in yur luggage. I finks you should be able to just zip it up ofur me. Oh well. Just leave the 'puter will ya? I gots a party to go to tonight at Derby's. I don't know why you gots to go on a Suh-bat-tickle. We got's a Sabbatical's bar right here in town that you could go to. Is that the same fing? You don't need to go all way to RI.

"I know Beau Beau, but sometimes when the going gets tough, the tough gets going. Have fun at the party and don't stay out too late with Angie."

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:29 AM

    Beau Beau you look so cute.I hates when mommy goes away too.I sit on top of her
    suitcase and hiss and meow loudly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how long is she gonna be gone this time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. how long is she gonna be gone this time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwww, how can she resist you?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:50 PM

    Oh Beau you look so cute in there. I think your Mom should just take you with her. If she does not want to, come visit the 2Bs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:00 PM

    how kin she leave such a cute face? you two are gonna get ta go ta the party, aren't ya? i'm lookin forward ta dancin wif Angie
    Cocoa

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Mom wants to know how your Mom can resist that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. o, nice try. my mommie sez she would haf tooken u's wif hers.

    o, Beau, u sure is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You fit so well in that suitcase, it was obviously designed for you. Very cute, Beau. I hope she comes back soon, play nicely with Angie! Maybe you could get the bathroom finished as a surprise for when she comes back?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, Beau Beau, is you grippin "the cat's pajamas?" You haf to go wif yur Mom, ofurwise, she'll be alone. But I'd hate fur you to miss the party. Can you go on sub-at-tickle wif yur mom AND teleport to the party?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sneak in when she isn't looking ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

    ReplyDelete